Business: South African Renewable Energy Business Incubator
Location: Atlantis, Western Cape
Application Date: 7 June 2019
The Business Development Officer (BDO) supports revenue generation in the incubator by turning entrepreneurs into better business people. The BDO takes charge of the development and implementation of customised growth and support programmes for entrepreneurs thereby ensuring their competitiveness and sustainability to ensure they are able to make a contribution to the revenue share and cost recovery model of the incubator.
● Develop new and maintain existing incubatee relationships.
● Develop new and maintain existing funder/client relationships.
● Identify and recruit new incubatees.
● Develop and implement incubatee performance dashboards.
● Implement a programmatic entrepreneur support system using Growthwheel and similar tools.
● Recruit screen and select business coaches and technical mentors.
● Match entrepreneurs with business opportunities in the Cleantech sector.
● Assist with the development and implementation of reporting and evaluation processes.
● Assist with the development and maintenance of policies, procedures and processes.
● Assist with the development of supplier development proposals to corporates.